Sunday, March 01, 2009

I should have kept better records

I've been planning to register as an LLC with the state for a while now. I spoke with my friend, who does our taxes, about the benefits of doing so. She told me I can claim equipment for the business that I purchased prior to registering, if I have the receipts. I should have all the receipts for the big important stuff, but the question is where are they? Also, I'd like to be able to claim the muslin and other fabric I purchased for backdrops and such, because all together it adds up to quite a bit, I'm sure. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I didn't keep every single Jo-Ann Fabrics receipt. Too bad. I supposed if I'm going to run an official business, I better get a much better system of record keeping and organization. Hopefully, the benefit of better organization will improve my housekeeping abilities as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home