Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cocoon

I want to make one of these baby wrap cocoon things. There are many available for purchase, but since I am a knitter as well as a photographer I'd like to make my own. I can't find a free pattern anywhere, and I don't want to buy a pattern because I haven't found one that is exactly what I want. It seems simple enough...I've looked at many variations, and figured out what I want. I can't decide on the color I want to make it either. I was looking at these yarns but can't pick a color.

1 Comments:

Blogger Allie said...

It might be smart to make two so parents have the choice between "girly" or "boyish" colors. I like the top and bottom middle colors. Or if you want to make a "gender neutral color" how about the green color on the top right? It looks like lovely yarn whichever color you go with!

4/11/2009 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home